Technical Officer (Maintenance - Mechanical)
- Carrying out all routine and defect-based maintenance duties in accordance with maintenance plans
- Assisting with the monitoring of contractors involved in maintenance on site
- Contributing to the development of asset maintenance plans
- To properly document the maintenance jobs done.
- To ensure compliance of regulatory requirements, code of practices as applicable to the workplace
- To identify, plan and initiate action to procure and maintain spares required for the reliability and availability of the assets within the allotted budget.
- Support the operation of plant as required in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with operational guidelines and to meet output requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that assets are operated and maintained to meet performance requirements and providing support for Operations and Maintenance.
- Assist in ensuring that the following maintenance guidelines are followed.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Power Plants or related industries
- Candidates should ideally have good knowledge of plant processes and operations, with relevant experience in Power Plants or related industries
- Self-motivated, independent, and possess sound analytical and communication skills, and is a team player
- Hands-on experience in maintenance of HVAC, rotating equipment’s like pumps compressors etc will be preferred.
- Knowledge on Gas/Steam turbines, HRSG, water treatment plant will be an added advantage
- Working location in Jurong Island
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)