Executive, IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity
- Active involvement in ISMS Audits, Cybersecurity Audits, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Keep abreast of new Cyber threats and news
- To design and Implement Cyber Policies and SOPs
- Stay on top of industry standards and ensure complete compliance.
- Oversee any developments within the organization to ensure cybersecurity security is maintained
- To be part of team to plan and build cyber defence Manage and Support Cybersecurity related issues
- To plan, review and carry out preventive / condition monitoring programs, in line with the OEM recommendations / best industry practices, recommend actions and implement as required to increase reliability of the equipment.
- To identify, plan and initiate action to procure and maintain spares required for the reliability and availability of the assets within the allotted budget.
- To review, maintain and improve wherever necessary, the documentation system which includes as built drawings, manuals, work plans, audit reports, submissions etc
- Liaise with the relevant government bodies
- Liaise and provide technical support to operations and maintenance staff.
- Provide training for others in areas of cybersecurity and technical expertise.
- To ensure compliance of regulatory requirements, code of practices as applicable to the workplace which includes specific requirements under cyber security
- Degree in Cybersecurity / Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Possesses good working knowledge of DCS and cyber-security systems would be preferred.
- Knowledge on Siemens T-3000 DCS systems would be preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Systems & Networking
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative, passion and towards cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Certifications an added advantage
- Excellent communication and report-presentation skills and ability to work independently when required
- Working location in Jurong Island.
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)