Intern, Marketing (Creative)
- Conceptualize and produce creative assets to for website, social media channels and marketing collaterals based on requirements.
- Handle digital initiatives such as create an appealing website and landing page layouts, digital banners, updating website and more.
- Ensure website aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Plan and execute electronic direct mail (EDM) marketing campaigns.
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns, including website, content creation, SEO/SEM, and social media marketing for promotional activities.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Assist in testing and building IT system capability.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing, an eye for design, and good project management skills.
- Ensure marketing strategies, plans and processes are executed in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with established operational guidelines and to meet retail requirements.
- Work closely with third party vendors and collaborate with partners to drive marketing / promotional activities.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in Visual Communications, Design, Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess good service attitude, able to work well with fellow colleagues and market participants.
- Strong passion for design, an eye for design, organized, detail oriented and deadline sensitive.
- Familiar with the use of web concepts & technologies such as Adobe software, Flash, webpage design, SEO, SEM and analytics will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)