Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Maintenance-Electrical)
- To plan, review and carry out preventive / condition monitoring programs, in line with the OEM recommendations / best industry practices, recommend actions and implement as required to increase reliability of the equipment.
- To Monitor and review asset life expectancy.
- Manage and co-ordinate plant overhauls, including plant engineering projects, and ensure desired outcomes are achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To identify, plan and initiate action to procure and maintain spares required for the reliability and availability of the plant within the allotted budget.
- To review, maintain and improve wherever necessary, the documentation system which includes as built drawings, manuals, work plans, work done reports.
- Identify and report plant and equipment inefficiencies and recommend possible improvements.
- Design short-term engineering solutions that effectively resolve problems with plant.
- Liaise and provide technical support to operations and maintenance staff.
- Provide training for others in areas of technical expertise.
- To ensure compliance of regulatory requirements, code of practices as applicable to the work place which includes specific requirements under cyber security and
- Liaison with Government and other agencies on plant technical matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualifications. Qualifications recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore, are highly favored.
- At least 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, preferably with supervisory experience, within a Power plant or related Industries
- Must be well versed in computer applications used in maintenance.
- Must be self-motivated and independent and must have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must possess good knowledge of various equipment’s/systems in electrical systems like UPS, DC Systems, 230kV Sub station, 6.6kV, 400v Systems, Motors, actuators and fire fighting systems.
- Jurong Island
- 5-day work week. Must be on standby after-office hours to attend to Plant issues where necessary.
- Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
- Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
- (All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)