Senior Engineer, Maintenance (I&C)
- Planning and executing preventive and corrective maintenance of I&C systems in the plant.
- Designing short term engineering solutions that efficiently resolve problems with plant.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of maintenance programs, including major overhauls
- Monitor and assess the Contractors’ work performance.
- Liaison with and providing technical support to operations and maintenance staff.
- To ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements including cyber security.
- Managing and coordinating plant engineering projects, including plant overhauls, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Providing training for others in area of technical expertise.
- Maintain and improve documentation.
- Plan, budget and Initiate procurement action to maintain critical spares required for keeping the plant available.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, with 3 years of supervisory experience, within a Power plant or related Industries.
- Self-motivated and independent and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Possesses good working knowledge of power plants or related industries and statutory requirements including cyber security laws, codes and standards.
- Multi-skilled in terms of being able to practice across engineering disciplines
- Working location in Jurong Island
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)