Senior Executive / Executive, Logistics & Procurement
- Prepare and call tenders/quotations independently.
- Attend to any budgetary sourcing request required by the End-user. Ensure Support in getting more information or alternative parts with regards to parts/service required.
- Ensure tender/quotation procurement process is in compliance with timeline, user requirements, ISO processes and Financial Regulation.
- Conduct tender briefing, interview and evaluation and ensure that all processes adhere to the financial regulations and are conducted in a fair transparent and well documented manner.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors. Follow-up closely the RFQ/vendor(s) and get the correct quotations from the vendor.
- Responsible for the management contractual matters relating to suppliers including contract negotiation. Liaise between vendor and End-user for the clarifications where required.
- Advise internal staff and external vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms and Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchases Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Continuous follow-up of the assigned PR for the entire supply chain process from PR to PO within the required KPI, Expediting and Payment (where necessary).
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure all the criterial are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirement
- Manage and analyse expense data with the objective to derive cost saving opportunities.
- Monitor contracts and renewal prior to expiry
- Recommend improvements or changes to current policies and work practices and develop solutions that add value, maximize efficiency and effectiveness to the team.
- Maintain data integrity on inventory, purchase orders and contract documents.
- Prepare Framework Contract / Term Contract for consumables / frequently used spares.
- Support routine Store operations including coordination of work between internal and external personnel (receiving, inspection, issuing of materials and submission of invoices for payment).
- Plan and conduct physical cycle count.
- Identify Critical Spares and to perform auto Re-ordering
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing.
- Preferred 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in Purchasing and Contracts environment
- Experience in a Purchasing role in the Process, Oil & Gas or Power Industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP, E-Procurement Software and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong computer, Technical writing and organizational skills required.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate with service providers and agencies.
- Able to operate store equipment (forklift, Reach truck and VNA) with valid license.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)