Officer / Executive, IT Infrastructure
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software, or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Oversee the daily operations, availability and performance of IT infrastructure and facilities supporting the computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, perform or ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Provide back-up support for other applications, and other members of the department.
- Add and troubleshoot network/standalone printers for end-users.
- Provide basic support for IP telephony, video and audio conferencing.
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor, or the Management from time-to-time.
- Preferably Diploma / Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or equivalent qualifications.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, Wi-fi, IT network, Office 365, Active Directory, WSUS, Firewalls and Anti-virus software.
- Working knowledge of supporting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting diverse and varied environments with a particular focus on PC and Server hardware, Microsoft Operating Systems, and SAN storage.
- Competent in working with MS Windows services, registry and remote access technology.
- Experienced with system administration in a VMWare environment and cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud); familiar with using, Veeams or similar backup applications; monitoring of cyber-security and end-point protection appliance/applications will be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain structure network cabling, i.e. patch panels etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or in teams, and adaptable to dynamic working environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good collaborative team spirit, with a can-do attitude.
- 5-day work week.
- Workplace rotation at JTC Summit & Jurong Island
- Company transport provided at Jurong East to/from Jurong Island
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)