Executive, Derivatives & Fuel Management
- Trade derivatives and forward/future contracts to secure company’s profit margin, comply with the company’s risk policy and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date power contracts and trading portfolio position for monitoring and reporting.
- Update market prices/rates to facilitate contracts pricing and portfolio valuation.
- Keep abreast with the commodities market supply and demand fundamentals, global/regional geo-political developments and market dynamic.
- Manage company’s fuel stockpile to meet plant operation and Regulatory fuel reserves.
- Administer diesel and natural gas supply contracts, ensuring continuous and adequate fuel supply for power generation at competitive cost.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Statistics / Economics / Engineering
- Good MS Excel VBA Skills
- Good Presentation, Negotiation, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Must be Analytical & Meticulous in their work
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a trading environment dealing with Financial derivatives or physical commodities trading
- Preferably someone with Market Risk Management in power or with experience in an energy or related industry
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to HR.SG@pacificlight.com.sg